Product Price :Get Latest Price
GNSS Receiver Board Enclosures
NovAtel's OEM GNSS enclosures house our GNSS receiver boards. Available in a range of form factors, these compact, environmentally protective enclosures provide a variety of connectivity and configuration capabilities.
ProPak6™ Triple-Frequency GNSS Receiver
ProPak6™ provides the latest and most sophisticated enclosure product manufactured by NovAtel. From standalone metre-level to RTK centimetre-level positioning, the ProPak6 is flexible to meet your positioning needs. Reliability is safeguarded as a result of the extremely rugged and water resistant IP67 housing combined with its wide operating temperature range. NovAtel has also assured faster time to market by reducing integration time with standardized software and hardware connections. The ProPak6 offers optional GPRS/HSPA cellular modem and/or heading options to provide a solution for many applications.
- 240 channels
- Scalable positioning options from metre to centimetre-level
- Standard connectors for simple interfacing
- 4 GB onboard memory for data logging
- Standard Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Optional GPRS/HSPA cellular modem
- Optional heading
- Efficient integration with standard hardware and software interfaces and experienced staff
- Future proof for upcoming GNSS signal support
- Reliable use in harsh environments with the IP67 housing
- Multiple communication interfaces for easy integration and installation
- SPAN® ready
Attributes System Type Enclosed General Info Length (mm)190.00Width/Diameter (mm)185.00Height (mm)75.00Weight (g)1790.00Typical Power Consumption (W)3.50ConstellationGPSGLONASSGalileoBeiDouTrackingMax Num of Frequency TripleL-BandS BASQZSS Number of Com PortsBluetooth1CAN Bus2Cellular1Ethernet1RS-2323RS-4223USB Host1USB Device1
The ProPak6 provides numerous interfaces including multiple RS-232/RS-422 serial ports, CAN Bus, USB host and device as well as Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and optional cellular radio. Standard interfaces are provided through conventional connectors, eliminating the need for hard to find and expensive custom cables. The ProPak6 also features advanced Ethernet support for remote configuration and access of data logs. Installation and configuration time is reduced with multiple communication options: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and optional GPRS/HSPA cellular modem.